Star contradicts Kevin Federline’s reported $1 million payout. The new figure is $13 million. The magazine says Britney Spears was hesitant to go through with the divorce and said “You’re the biggest mistake I’ve ever made, but thank you for my babies.” Broken down, the $13 million looks like this.
- A 2004 pre-nup called for K-Fed to get $250,000 for each year of their marriage, but Spears upped that figure to $500,000 to speed up the negotiations.
- He receives half the proceeds from their Malibu mansion, which is on the market for $13.5 million.
- $25,000 a month in child support for each of the couple’s two children until they reach 18. He also gets custody of the boys four days a week.
- Federline gets to keep all the gifts Spears bought them during their marriage.
- He’s forbidden from writing a tell-all about their marriage.
$500k a year…for life? Despite the contempt for this man, you have to admire him if this true. All he had to do was tear up a prime Britney and become the most ridiculed celebrity in America. It sure beats that big rap career he was hoping for. Knowing K-Fed though, he’ll burn through the money in two months. One day people will ask why he’s drinking out of a toilet when he’s set for life. Then they’ll realize they’re talking to K-Fed and the guy didn’t even flush before putting his head in there.