Entourage star, Adrian Grenier, and Transformers star, Shia LaBeouf, may be fighting over the same girl. It was recently discovered that Isabel Lucas, Shia’s co-star, was the passenger in Shia’s car during the time of his accident. It was also reported that Isabel split from Adrian two weeks ago because she didn’t like all the female attention Adrian was getting. For the past few weeks, people have speculated that Shia might be hitting that and have given the young man “props.” Friends of Grenier say they never split, but one source tells Pot Tarts:
“He was devastated,” said our source. “He was begging for her to take him back.”
But just a couple of days after things were declared over, Grenier was spotted celebrating his 32nd birthday at West Hollywood hotspot Hyde. An eyewitness told Pop Tarts that Grenier was pretty much preoccupied, drowning his sorrows with booze and hanging out with other lady pals. While we’re sure that he only has eyes for Lucas, it was apparently close ties such as these that became too close for Isabel’s comfort.
Regardless, the two were seen together again shortly after Shia’s accident and are said to be “sorting stuff out.” That’s Hollywood speak for “I have no fucking clue what’s going on.” Here’s some other translations for actor/actress talk that you may find useful.
- No comment at this time = We haven’t made up an explanation yet
- These rumors are patently false = These rumors are patently true
- No I will not have sex with you = Please place your hand on my thigh some more, but this time higher
- I’m calling the cops = Come in and ravage me you big hunky man.
- I have a gun = I’m into kinky sex