Anne Heche was on Letterman yesterday and after telling everyone not to get married because it’s the worst thing ever, the conversation turned even more delightful when they started talking about her ex-husband, Coley Laffoon. When Dave asks what he does for a living, Heche said “He goes out to the mailbox. He opens the mailbox door and goes, ‘Oh, I got a check from Anne. Oh, I got a check from Anne. Yay!’” I don’t know about you, but I get the feeling she doesn’t like him very much. It’s just something I picked up on.
- Someone Stole Tina Fey’s Jokes
August 22, 2013
- Lindsay Lohan Thought David Letterman’s...
April 10, 2013
- Selena Gomez Made Justin Bieber Cry
March 19, 2013
- I Would Be Alison Brie’s Platonic Foot...
February 1, 2013
- The Time Jessica Biel Sat Next to Two Naked Old...
November 20, 2012
- David Letterman Lays Into Justin Bieber
June 22, 2012
- Alec Baldwin Complains to David Letterman
June 21, 2012
- Olivia Wilde Has Terrible Vacations
June 20, 2012
- Taylor Kitsch Is Terrible at Marketing, Good at...
March 6, 2012
- Eva Longoria Pimps Her Cookbook With Cleavage
April 7, 2011
- James Franco Blames Anne Hathaway for Oscar...
April 1, 2011
- Selena Gomez at Letterman in Lace
March 15, 2011