Now unemployed, Conan O’Brien has tons of time for new hobbies. Like joining Twitter, posting an update and never returning. His first tweet is a sad one: “Today I interviewed a squirrel in my backyard and then threw to commercial. Somebody help me.” Ironically, the squirrel is probably a better guest than all of Leno’s combined.
- Conan O’Brien Describes What Being 22 Is...
May 22, 2013
- Halle Berry Prefers to Spray Perfume Between Her...
March 15, 2013
- Megan Fox Quit Twitter
January 11, 2013
- Amanda Seyfried Explains How She Made Slurping...
December 19, 2012
- Oprah Promotes Microsoft Via Apple
November 20, 2012
- People Form Line at ATM Dispensing Free Money
November 19, 2012
- Kristen Stewart: ‘I Just Wanted Something in...
November 16, 2012
- Zayn Malik of One Direction Left His 5M Twitter...
August 23, 2012
- This Is Why Charlize Theron Is the Perfect Woman
June 8, 2012
- Conan O’Brien Becomes Nina Dobrev’s...
May 11, 2012
- Jose Canseco Trolls for Strange on Twitter
April 18, 2012
- Demi Moore Is Keeping Her Twitter Handle
December 14, 2011