Judge Marsha Revel has issued a bench warrant for Lindsay Lohan’s arrest after her SCRAM bracelet went off during an MTV Move Awards after-party. A report was generated and sent to SCRAM officials. Her old bail has been forfeited and a new bail has been set at $200,000.
Meanwhile, Lindsay has taken to Twitter to deny everything. She even claims that flashing light was from a bracelet her friend put on her.
- My scram wasn’t set off.
- My scram wasn’t set off-Its physically impossible considering I’ve nothing for it to go off-All of these false resports are absolutely wrong
- This is all because of a FALSE accusation by tabloids& paparazzi& it is fucking digusting- I’ve been more than I’m compliance &feeling great
- @mdmolinari it’s from the light up bracelet Johnny put on me-also, they can check probation records for alcohol as i got tested YESTERDAY
- oh, fyi i have never heard of any sort of “curfew” at all.. so this is all news to me… i always upload my scram
- RT @MDMOLINARI: @lindsaylohan People are desperate for a starlet tragedy~! It makes them feel better about themselves.
- @MDMOLINARI u are so right. It is just unfortunate and unfair because it distracts from the fact & the truth that i’m in such a good place
- @Laylalynn1 poeple just won’t leave me be though and accept i’m happy and well
- @G_RANTHot935 i did not violate anything .. at all
Can we just assume Lindsay has no idea what’s going on? The first time she heard about this warrant was probably from TMZ. Lindsay really has no idea what that bracelet is for. She thinks it’s an ugly fashion accessory the judge forces her wear to punish her. This is probably the first time she’s heard that it monitors her alcohol levels.