Part of Pink’s performance is a wire act where she’s suspended in air and sings. 99% of the time it goes off without a hitch. The other 1% of the time she flies into a steel barricade.
During her Nuremberg, Germany concert, Pink’s dancers didn’t secure her harness. Pink ended up being thrown into a barricade off stage. You can tell it hurt because Pink said, “that hurt like a mother fucker.” She was taken to the the hospital where she was checked out. Nothing was broken. Only bruised. Still, she was cool enough to apologize to her fans on Twitter and promise to continue her tour.
- To all my nurnberg fans- I am so so so sorry to end the show that way.I am embarassed and very sorry. I’m in ambulance now but I will b fine
- @PinkFacts didn’t get clipped in2 harness correctly,drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays.I hope it at least looked cool!!!
- Ok all my lovers out there- nothings broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore. I made that barricade my b*tch!!!! Thanx nurnberg:(
- Nooo!I WON!! RT @hartluck: Fyi@pink out of the hospital+ all good.Just got the shit kicked out of her by the barrier. Steel barrier-1 Pink-0
- okay. full steam ahead people.no pain, no gain. or is it no brain, no pain? either way, i will be on that stage, even if i have to crawl:)
This is why I don’t let women do important stuff like strap me in to a harness that’s going to lift me 50 feet into the air. Women always mess things up. Like, one time I was sitting on the couch and I asked this girl to make me a sandwich. 2 minutes later, she threw a phone book at my head. Silly girl, that’s not a sandwich!