Last week there was a report that The Situation completely bombed at Comedy Central’s roast of Donald Trump. The Situation blamed it on him wearing sunglasses during his bit. Except the only reason he wore them was so no one could see him reading off the teleprompter so it was the lesser of two evils. On the other hand, maybe his performance was blown out of proportion and he actually didn’t do too bad.
Ha ha, that’s a good one. The episode finally aired and The Situation was indeed terrible. So terrible that even Ice-T lowered his head in shame.
Clearer, shorter clip at Radar.
Update: Jokes that didn’t make the cut from TMZ. All of which were terrible.
- “Yo Snoop, what up dawg … you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump? Trump’s ancestors were into real estate … and your ancestors were considered property.”
- “I’m not from New Jersey … I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough … not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana … ”
- “Relax, she didn’t even hear it … I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee … have you ever done anything else actually?”
- “Larry King is rockin’ the Armani diaper … Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria’s Secret … panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom … nah, I’m just kidding, he don’t wear condoms, you know that!”
- “I like Larry King … he’s a playa … he actually wrote a book named ‘Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack’ … he got that title from a hooker he was f**king.”
- “Trump is a good looking dude … if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin’s ears.”