Even though Tumblr is one of the most popular microblogging services, they’ve been losing money. Tumblr probably hopes that now Beyonce has opened up her Tumblr to the public, it’ll open the flood gates to other celebrities who’ll look at her blog and go “Oh, that’s cool. How do I get one?” To which Tumblr will reply, “Haha, fools. Pay us $5 million and we’ll tell you.” In all honesty, her private now public Tumblr does look nice. It’s basically, a Facebook timeline without all the frustration.
- Jay Z and Beyonce’s Former Bodyguard...
September 20, 2013
- Fan Tries to Take Beyonce to His Lair
September 16, 2013
- Gasp! Beyonce Cut Her Hair Short
August 9, 2013
- Beyoncé Weave Got Snatched by a Fan
July 23, 2013
- To the Left, to the Le-Put That Camera Down
July 16, 2013
- Beyonce Gets Glitter Bombed in Flaunt
July 10, 2013
- Beyonce’s ‘Standing On the Sun’...
June 27, 2013
- You Probably Shouldn’t Slap Beyoncé’s...
May 28, 2013
- Beyoncé Is Really Pregnant Says Another Source
May 17, 2013
- Beyonce Might Be Preggers Again
May 14, 2013
- The MET Gala Theme Was PUNK: Chaos to Couture
May 7, 2013
- Beyonce Will Only Wipe With Red Toilet Paper,...
May 6, 2013