Miley Cyrus was rushed to the emergency room Monday night after pilates because she cut herself. With a kitchen knife. On accident. While cooking dinner. Miley’s grandmother and boyfriend took her to the ER where she got stitches.
In a related story, when I cut my finger with a kitchen knife, I almost fainted. Not because of blood loss but because of how expensive a doctor’s visit would have been. So I decided to just superglue it together. Moral of the story is celebrities are babies who should learn how to use superglue.