Movies & TV
- Pan Am, Charlie’s Angels, Awake, Prime Suspect, Playboy Club, CSI: Miami, Rob, NYC 22, Terra Nova, Alcatraz, The Finder, Ringer, The Secret Circle and H8R are all shows you won’t be seeing next season. Because they’re canceled. Good riddance.
- 30 Rock, Gossip Girl and Fringe will have their final seasons next year.
- Community and Glee have been shuffled around. The former being given the death slot on Fridays and the latter relegated to Thursdays.
- Avengers broke every record imaginable reaching $1 billion in just 19 days. It also became the best second weekend ever earning $103.2 million, became the fastest movie to reach $200 million in 3 days, the fastest to reach $300 million in 9 days, the fastest to reach $350 million in 10 days and highest eight, nine and 10-day grosses (via FilmDrunk). It’s safe to say a sequel is in the works. Right after studio execs stuff a few garbage bags with $100 bills, light them on fire and throw them into Skid Row.
- When Japanese Johnny Depp meets American Johnny Depp, the world implodes.
- The Kardashians influence baby names now.
- Whisky Dick Lube isn’t a cure for Whisky Dick. It’s just a sex aid for chicks who like to party.
- Nick Loeb wanted to put a ring on it and put a baby inside her but Sofia Vergara wasn’t having it which is why she kicked him to the curb.
- Kim Kardashian put on a short wig which made her look exactly like her mother Kris Jenner. Depressing.
- Figure skater Sasha Cohen posted some photos of her taking a stripper class. Someone needs to learn how to take a picture.
- Kanye West will definitely be involved in Kim Kardashian’s reality show. As if there was any doubt.
- Christina Hendricks finally wore something not totally ugly.
- Did someone ask to see Audrina Patridge in a bikini?
- Lindsay Lohan actually wore a bra today.