- A class action lawsuit accuses Mark Zuckerberg of insider trading. Claims Facebook stock was grossly overvalued and that he selectively disclosed information to the largest investors and that he dumped a ton of Facebook stock to protect his investments.
- The advantages of a prosthetic leg. You can beat random people with it.
- Lance Bass hopes they can get the band back together at Justin Timberlake’s wedding. Lance Bass is going to be THAT guy.
- Debunking the rumor, sort of. Zhang Ziyi was spotted freely moving out of mainland China.
- It’s like you can’t even admire a tech model’s ass anymore. Sheesh.
- Battleship seems to be a strong contender for Bomb of the Year and seems to have beaten out John Carter for that honor. Taylor Kitsch, who stars in both movies, must be crying right now.
Girls, Girls, Blurry Girls
- Imogen Thomas’ breasts are overflowing.
- Here’s Teresa Palmer who really needs to get back to looking hot in movies.
- Want to see blurry photos of Busy Phillips and Scarlett Johansson in bikinis? Sure, why not. You got nothing better to do.
- The cast of Breaking Bad. Bowling. Chris Hardwick has a website? Chris Hardwick?
- I’m not sure why you’d pretend to be a zombie in Miami right now but as you can see here, there’s a good chance you’ll get shot or gang beat.
- Never trust a ventriloquist. Skip to the 10:00 mark.
- Emma Watson will show you The Perks of Being a Wallflower.