Laying the groundwork for the eventual Jonny Depp/Amber Heard relationship, Us Weekly (via Lainey) says Vanessa Paradis pretty much drove Johnny Depp away. A source said, “Nothing Johnny did was ever good enough for Vanessa. When he was working, she wasn’t happy. And when he wasn’t working, he was called a slob for not doing enough for the kids and her family.” Women, amirite? Here’s a rundown of what led to the breakup.
- V wanted to break up 2 years ago because she was unhappy
- V complained all the time about their low key lifestyle. She didn’t want to stay on a private island and quietly raise their babies. She was bored and restless.
- V was the one who wanted to move to LA and that’s when it all unravelled.
- V was the one who insisted that he make big budget Disney movies because she loved the money. Johnny wasn’t interested but only did them for her.
- When those movies became big ass deals, V then resented J for his success.
Depp’s people have set the stage perfectly for a Johnny Depp/Amber Heard relationship where no one is at fault and no one can be called out for cheating. I mean, Depp might have already bought Amber a horse. You don’t give a serious present like that unless you’re about to ask for anal and you don’t ask for that unless you’re a good month into the relationship.