Jesus, why won’t you take my money already?
- This Chinese acrobat tried tightrope walking backwards and blindfolded. Naturally, everything didn’t go as planned and he fell 656 feet to the ground. Then he walked away like nothing happened.
- Ernest Borgnine passed away yesterday. He was 95. In 2008, he told FOX & Friends how he even made it to his 90′s. His secret? He jerked off a lot.
- The production value for Cribs has really gone down in recent years. Rapper Young Calicoe shows off his fighting pits and cocks in his rundown house.
- Simplifying the story, Bill Johnson resigned as CEO of Duke Energy after 1 day on the job and received a $44 million severance package. Though it’s not that shocking when you realize he’d been working at Progress Energy before the merger for 17 years with 5 years as CEO. He only resigned when the two CEOs couldn’t figure out how to work together.
- LeBron James got a Cleveland anchorwoman secret pregnant?
- Michael Fassbender has been cast in Assassin’s Creed.
- Rihanna got dirty for her latest concert. In other news, the sky is blue.
- Mike Tyson described the taste of Evander Holyfield’s ear as not so good.
- Amazing Spider-Man won the weekend box office because people had nothing else to watch.