Paul Thomas Anderson’s The Master is not about Scientology but it totally is. It stars Joaquin Phoenix, a man with no purpose, who meets Philip Seymour Hoffman, a writer/nuclear physicist, who’s a leader of a new religious organization. Tom Cruise reportedly found the movie “glib“.
More Dark Knight Shooting News
- Celeb Boutique thought #Aurora was clearly trending on Twitter because it was about their Kim Kardashian inspired #Aurora dress. They’ve since removed the tweet and issued an apology. Still, let’s all point and laugh.
- Sportscaster Jessica Ghawi was one of the patrons killed in the Colorado shooting. She also wrote for Busted Coverage and kept a blog. In some Final Destination sh*t, her last blog post was about narrowly escaping the Eaton Centre shooting in Toronto after getting a weird feeling. A month later, she somehow ended being one of the victims at Century 16 Theater in Aurora, Colorado.
- Busted Coverage pays tribute to Jessica Redfield aka Jessica Ghawi.
That’s a Good One
- Even Ray J sees through Kim Kardashian. He laughed at Kim’s tweet that read, “Keep your life in a positive perspective. We are not defined by our pasts.” Ray J replied with “Lol.” Get it? Because the only reason Kim is famous is because Ray J poked every one of her holes.
- Katie Holmes finally found another job. On Broadway.
- Eve’s ex-boyfriend says he didn’t leak her sex tape in the early 2000s.
- Stacy Keibler thinks George Clooney will propose any day now. Haha, you poor, sweet girl.