Kendra Wilkinson’s 2-year-old son was rushed to the hospital last Wednesday when he mysteriously passed out. Doctors said her son slipped into unconsciousness because of overheating from running around the house. They told her it’s pretty common for kids in hot weather.
Is it? When I was a kid, I don’t remember anyone around me passing out while running around in the heat. Plus AC was way less prevalent then it is now. There must be another reason. Are you sure the kid didn’t pass out after looking at himself in the mirror and realizing his parents were turning him into a girl with that long, curly hair? I would. “What have you done? I’m a monster!,” I’d scream while smashing the hand mirror on a table.