Anna Nicole’s final video

The video of Anna Nicole’s final moments receiving CPR was shown on German TV. It’s hard to believe this tape sold for $500,000 when you can barely see anything.

Us is reporting Anna Nicole died from a drug overdose.

“Anna looked extremely bloated when she vomited out something white before having a seizure early this afternoon,” a hotel employee tells Us. “The reaction was so violent that people in the hotel thought she had some tragic food poisoning. But we were told it was a drug overdose by the people who saw it.”

Another employee says Anna was sick all week and may have been taking medication for headaches, stomach aches, nausea and flu-type symptoms.

Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments