ESC

Anna Nicole officially overdosed

Anna Nicole Smith

What was reported last week has now been confirmed by the autopsy of Anna Nicole’s body. The former Playboy playmate and whale look-a-like died of an accidental drug overdose of chloral hydrate along with eight other prescription drugs.

A bacterial infection from injecting medication in her buttocks and a viral infection contributed to her death, the autopsy report said.

My mother tells me I should never inject things into my butt or I might die. I always thought that was an old wives’ tale, but by golly, she was right. Really though, Anna Nicole overdosing is about as surprising as the color purple being purple.