ESC

Lily-Rose has blood poisoning

Johnny Depp

In Touch reveals that the mystery illness Johnny Depp’s daughter is suffering from is blood poisoning. Lily stepped on a rusty nail. The wound went untreated and she developed the infection. It’s now spread through her entire body and affected her vital organs. Depp’s rep says she’s doing much better and thanks everyone for their support. In Touch, however, says it’s much more serious.

Now one of Lily’s kidneys is affected, and she is not responding to treatment in London’s Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust.

I’m not sure how one treats blood poisoning. I suspect it’s not like how I treat a broken heart. With gobs of ice cream and hugs. Awww. Oh and lots of internet porn coupled with vigorous masturbation.

3
Leave a Reply

avatar
3 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
2 Comment authors
angelaElizabeth Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Elizabeth
Guest
Elizabeth

I’m so sorry to hear about Liy-Rose. I am a huge fan of you and your movies. I am glad to har that your daugter is oing well!

Elizabeth
Guest
Elizabeth

I’m terribly sorry to hear about Lily Rose. I am glad to hear that she is doing better. I am a very big fan of you and your works!

angela
Guest

i hope she IS doing better. Id do anything to see her get better. Anything that would make Johnny Depp happy, will make me happy. Hes my hero and i love him to death and would do ANYTHING on this planet to meet him in person

Latest
Load more