Here’s the first picture of Harrison Ford reprising his role as Indiana Jones. Harrison Ford is now 65 — ok 64, but his birthday is on July 13 — and this new movie will take him on a journey through Costco where he’ll buy a gallon of prune juice and Metamucil. And every 15 minutes someone will poke him with a stick to see if he’s still alive. I hear Steven Spielberg is directing so the stick should look awesome.
- VH1 Blog: Lindsay: Lo-Lamb (of God)
- Bastardly: Who Wants To Drink Some Dita Von Teese? Yummmaay!
- Drunken Stepfather: Marisa Miller Bikini Photoshoot of the Day
- HB: John Mayer Tries To Hook Up With Penelope Cruz
- Celebitchy: Kate and Pete to Wed?