ESC

Paris won’t be that rich

Paris Hilton

Barron Hilton, Paris Hilton’s grandfather, the one that has all the money, decided to will 97% of his net worth, estimated at $2.3 billion, to the Conrad N. Hilton foundation. That leaves 3% or $69 million for Paris to share with the other Hiltons. A paltry sum compared to what they could have had. Expect Paris’ share to not last long. Purchases of genetically altered pink chihuahuas and monthly visits to the needy in Africa, located in the Caribbean, can get expensive.

  • Rev

    I wish people would at least use enough of the cheesy “they let you grab them by the pussy” to remind people he was bragging about the things gold diggers let rich guys do.

  • LegalDementia

    Obama was actually a bigger racist than Trump but the “Nobel Prize Winner” is given a free pass by the liberal media and KoolAid drinking Democrats because he was something new and had to be praised and protected because of his color. His administration was racked with corruption (IRS, State Department, DOJ, FBI, NSA, Benghazi coverup, etc.), race relations deteriorated significantly (Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, Dallas, Travon Martin, The Beer Summit, Black Lives Matter, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, etc.) under useless Barry. He gave us Hillary Clinton, hilariously calling her “the most qualified person ever to run for POTUS!” Together they wrecked the Democratic party for years to come and created racial divisions that may never heal. So when an asshole, pseudo-journalist like Erc Karnes calls Trump a racist…you just have to laugh!

Latest
Load more