The New York City medical examiner’s office ruled Tuesday that Heath Ledger died from an accidental overdose of prescription medications which included painkillers, anti-anxiety drugs and sleeping pills.
“Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine,” the office said in a short statement.
“We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications.”
Apparently, Heath was an elephant suffering from insomnia, anxiety and chronic pain. Heath’s private funeral will take place Saturday in Perth, Australia. Sadly, I can’t make it. Australia is too far away and I hear dingoes will eat my baby. I don’t have a baby, but still, it sounds frightening.
The Rest of the Web, Friday, 4.28.17
Sign Me Up for This Napping Fitness Class
Beyoncé Ordering Food Has Turned into a Meme
Kids Who Want to Waste Thousands of Dollars Studying a Fake ‘Game of Thrones’ Language Are in Luck
Jennifer Lawrence Is Totally Marrying Darren Aronofsky This Summer
Katy Perry’s New Song Empowers Women To Have Food Sex or Something
Ja Rule’s $12,000 Ticket Music Festival Ends in ‘Lord of the Flies’ Nightmare With Kidnapping and Mugging Rumors
Obama’s First Joke About Trump Was Perfect
Rita Ora’s Gonna Regret This Outfit One Day
It’s Kylie Jenner’s Soulless Dead Eyes…And Her Sexy Midriff!
Kendall Jenner Gets Camera Shy Which Is Really Ironic
R. Kelly Sued for Nailing Sheriff Deputy’s Wife and Giving Her Chlamydia