The winners for the contest are as follows. There were a lot of good ones this time, but I can only pick three. As always, you have 48 hours to respond. After that, you might as well kill yourself.
- Ben: “Well, we’ve got the supplies. Now where did those hookers go?”
- Cris: “Shit, this doesn’t look like Hawaii.”
- G: If you thought the first eleventeen seasons of the Amazing Race were rough, you ain’t seen nothing yet.
Once again, I’ve been entrusted to do a giveaway. This time you can win a The Darjeeling Limited DVD. The Darjeeling Limited stars Owen Wilson and Adrien Brody and tells the tale of
Three American brothers who have not spoken to each other in a year set off on a train voyage across India with a plan to find themselves and bond with each other — to become brothers again like they used to be. Their “spiritual quest”, however, veers rapidly off-course (due to events involving over-the-counter pain killers, Indian cough syrup, and pepper spray), and they eventually find themselves stranded alone in the middle of the desert with eleven suitcases, a printer, and a laminating machine. At this moment, a new, unplanned journey suddenly begins.
Better than what I got stranded in the desert with. A gunshot wound to the leg and a bad case of syphilis.
- Think of your best caption for the picture above.
- Write it down in a comment or email it to “theblemish (at) gmail.com”.
- Double check you’re using a valid e-mail address you can be contacted at. E-mail address will only be used to contact winners.
- Cross your fingers.
- One entry per person.
- Three winners will be chosen.
- Contest ends Friday
Caption contest closed. Winners being chosen.