ESC

Johnny Depp has a big wiener

Johnny Depp

Danforth Prince and Darwin Porter have published a book titled Hollywood Babylon: It’s Back. In it, they unleash a horde of information you thought you never cared about and lace their tome with full frontal shots of Mick Jagger, Daniel Radcliffe, Ewan McGregor, John Malkovich, James Woods, Richard Gere and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Basically, stuff you can find on the internet. But, they also claim Sean Connery and Johnny Depp have big dicks.

Sean Connery used to pose nude for art studies and one student said, “It was the biggest I’ve ever seen. It made me drop my charcoal pencil.” As for Johnny Depp, ladies will be interested to know that he was known as “donkey dick.” Which, when you think about it, is really insulting since I prefer they use my real name instead of my code name. So mean.

Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Nova
Nova
12 years ago

Well…Size is relative and Johnny Depp is a smallish kind of guy….i suppose a normal size weiner would look huge on a guy of his size. Still…i luuuuurve the Depp! lol.

Angelique
Angelique
8 years ago

No wonder why Johnny is beloved by women… he’s such a wonderful actor and a wonderful man! He’s big in everything, isn’t he? The only bad thing about him is that he never leaves his wife Vanessa Paradis……….. she doesn’t deserve him, he’s too much hot for her I think!

Abigail
Abigail
8 years ago

I think the one who spread the news about Johnny Depp size is Winona Ryder. I remember I read once she was scared about his size at the beginning, she was little and virgin and then she said she had amazing sex with Johnny. She told “sex with Johnny Depp is the most incredible and amazing experience I’ve ever had in my life”… I only wish I could be her or also Vanessa!

Lilly
Lilly
8 years ago

Good to know… lucky Amber Heard who got him right now after his divorce from Vanessa Paradis.

May
May
8 years ago

I’d really like to have sex with Johnny…… not only because he’s has got a big.. you know, but also because I read that his women told he’s really a good lover. I read somewhere in past that Kate Moss said she always had wonderful sex with him and that she especially enjoyed oral sex with him (doing it and receiving it) lol

Scarlet Baby
Scarlet Baby
8 years ago

I want have sex with Johnny! Soon! Johnny call me at this number 0061-666-789-4457

lucier
lucier
1 year ago

is this substantiated ? cause i see three other articles saying the opposite he’s a “tiny carrot”

Latest