Amy Winehouse was released from the hospital this morning in “good spirits,” reports The Sun. Last night, Amy was admitted after suffering convulsions. Amy’s rep said that she just mixed up her medication and had a bad reaction.
“It looks like a reaction to treatment on her anti-drug programme and new things she’s been trying as part of that.”
Remember kids. Cocaine, heroin, weed, Oxycontin and alcohol don’t mix. Ha! And here I was about to ingest all five at the same time. That would have been embarassing.