ESC

Adriana Lima is on Ugly Betty

Adriana Lima

I’m not arguing Adriana Lima doesn’t look pretty good in these pictures of her on the set of Ugly Betty, I’m arguing that, normally, she’s weird looking and that sex with her would be the most surreal experience. Mid-coitus, your penis would be all, “F**k yea, supermodel!,” but your brain would be all, “Wait a minute penis, I have a direct link with the eyes and he’s telling me he’s not too sure about this.” Then your penis would be all, “Screw you brain. Supermodel!,” and eventually, your brain will acquiesce because your penis has made a very convincing argument.

adriana lima ugly betty 01adriana lima ugly betty 02adriana lima ugly betty 03adriana lima ugly betty 04adriana lima ugly betty 05adriana lima ugly betty 06adriana lima ugly betty 07adriana lima ugly betty 08adriana lima ugly betty 09adriana lima ugly betty 10

Notify of
guest
6 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Alyssa
Alyssa
11 years ago

Are you KIDDING? Adriana Lima is the most gorgeous woman on the plant. I’m sure your penis would have a wonderful time if, and only if, she’d WANT to have sex with you, which you’re assuming.

Kim
Kim
11 years ago

I have to agree. Adriana Lima is the most beautiful woman ever!!! And Ugly Betty should be thanking the Lord that somehow Adriana will be guest starting on their show. I can’t to see the episode.

kim
kim
9 years ago
Reply to  Kim

that’s what i’m talking about!!!!!.

Lilly
Lilly
11 years ago

Okay, Adriana Lima is fantastic and beautiful. I have no CLUE what youre talking about. You must have a strange taste in women…

Beeb
Beeb
9 years ago
Reply to  Lilly

ummm actually she looks rather primitive, cavemanish…and her teeth are ugly. On top of that I would not like to have a conversation with her….she is on the level of intelligence of a 9 year old….I dunno but beauty has to coincide with an intelligent aura too.

Maria
Maria
8 years ago

She is very intelligente ! Her little daughter speaks 3 langages ! How many adults can ? She’s donnating alot too.

Her teeth are not perfect so what ?

I think she’s stunning ! I’m a woman. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and if you don’t like her it’s totally ok.

I’m french, excuse my english.

Latest