Binging on crystal meth and smoking grass for 36 hours may have left Amy Winehouse, 24, permanently brain damaged. More so than usual. The singer, who has already had two major overdoses, is said to be suffering schizophrenic-like symptoms from acute cannabis poisoning after smoking an “inhuman” amount of pot causing. The Sun reports:
AMY’S first overdose in August last year was from cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, ketamine and crystal meth.
SHE was advised to see a psychiatrist after displaying “multiple personality traits” that made her a suicide risk.
HER second overdose was in July – when she inhaled an “inhuman” amount of hash that left her vomiting uncontrollably and hallucinating.
Amy Winehouse should be celebrated, not committed. No other human can take this many drugs and live a relatively normal life much less make millions while doing it. She might even be a real witch. In fact, if you chained a big rock to Amy’s leg and threw her in the ocean, she’d probably float. Try it. You’ll see.