This has nothing to do with celebrities, but a 14-year-old boy in China was killed when a gas cylinder chair, common in all offices, exploded into his rectum. The extensive bleeding that followed killed him. The blast came from the highly pressurized gas which is used to raise and lower a chair. Ouch.
I can’t say I’m surprised. That’s how they do it. They lull you into a false sense of security with their comfortable leather padding and adjustable heights and then, bam, one day they explode shards of themselves into your rectum and you die from extensive anal bleeding. Is there no one that can save us from these vile monsters?
Your Prayers Have Been Answered, Ed Sheeran Might Quit Music
Vin Diesel Says He’d Whoop The Rock
Did Aaron Hernandez Kill To Cover Up His Homosexuality?
The Rest of the Web, Friday, 4.21.17
Rob Lowe Won the Acting Role of a Lifetime
Aaron Hernandez Wrote Suicide Note to Gay Prison Lover
Carmelo Anthony’s Mistress Will Turn Around The New York Knicks
‘Fast and Furious’ Franchise Spinning Off The Rock and Jason Statham
Good News on Friday: Next ‘Friday’ Movie May Finally Happen
Kim Kardashian Is Selling Candles of Herself as the Virgin Mary and People Are Mad
Amy Schumer Took a $2,000 Piss
It Looks A Lot Like This Kid Mouthed ‘Fuck You’ To Trump