When anal bleaching goes horribly wrong

Sacha Baron Cohen was so committed for his new film Bruno that he couldn’t sit down for three days due to a burning rash from an allergic reaction to the hydrogen peroxide used to bleach all his body hair.

“He’d heard that all-over hairlessness is a popular trend in the gay community, so he thought he’d bleach all his hair so it looked invisible.

“Shortly after having the procedure done he felt a burning sensation and it grew steadily worse.

“It was so severe around a certain part of his anatomy that he couldn’t sit down for three days.

“He had to make an emergency appointment with the doctors, who gave him some medication to counter the irritation.

“Crew members found the whole incident hilarious and it slowed down filming for a bit, but Sacha soon got over the discomfort.

In this case, waxing may have been a less painful alternative. Plus, he could have glided through the water while doing a synchronized swim number. He missed a perfect opportunity to completely gay out.

Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments