ESC

Michael Jackson may have overdosed

michael-jackson-perform

TMZ along with a bunch of other news outlets are reporting that Michael Jackson’s death may be the result of a Demerol overdose. Sources say the King of Pop was given an injection of the morphine-like synthetic drug. He had a shot at 11:30 AM yesterday. Family members say the dosage was too much.

We’re told Joe Jackson recently wanted to put Michael in a rehab facility in Palmdale, California for what he considered an “addiction” to morphine and prescription drugs.

Family members say they felt he was unable to perform for his upcoming concerts because of his drug use.

Members of the upcoming tour tell TMZ Jackson was generally lethargic and very late for rehearsals.

So… Michael Jackson didn’t die of a broken heart? Because that was what I was telling everyone yesterday. Don’t I look like an idiot.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Latest
Load more