ESC

Lindsay Lohan pimped out her birthday

lindsay-lohan-michael-jackson

What better way to celebrate your birthday than to profit off it? That’s what broke ass Lindsay Lohan did. Now she’s $70,000 richer. And it wasn’t even her birthday. She’s celebrating that tomorrow with a “small private party with friends in LA.” Page Six writes:

According to sources, the troubled starlet was paid a cool $70,000 by the MGM Grand in Las Vegas to host an all-day “pre-celebration” at the hotel’s Wet Republic pool party last Saturday.

But friends of Lohan say the event was less of a celebration and more of an urgent attempt to pull in some cash. “None of her really close friends were there,” said our insider, who noted that ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson was also missing from the festivities. “The only person who was even known was Brittny Gastineau.”

Don’t expect that money to go into her rainy day fund either. She’s going to blow it on Redbull and Voka. The rest is going into her overpriced apartment. Money management isn’t Lindsay’s forte. If you made a pie chart of her expenditures, 75% of it would be labeled “Party” and the remaining 25% would be labeled “All Night Long.” If you asked Lindsay what a bank was, she’d point to her vagina.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Latest
Load more