DJ AM died of an overdose

In shockingly shocking news, DJ AM’s death has been ruled an accidental overdose of prescription drugs and cocaine. The New York medical examiner’s toxicology report said that the drugs found in AM’s body included OxyContin, Hydrocodone or Vicodin, Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, Benadryl and Levamisole. DJ AM was basically a pharmacy at the time of his death. If you phoned his liver, you could have had you prescription filled in under an hour. [NYT]

Leave a Reply

Notify of
Load more