In hopes of bringing you some holiday cheer, here’s a story of Kim Kardashian’s puppy dying from snail poisoning two weeks after she got her for one of her first Christmases.
The reality TV star was given the pet when she “was really little”, but it sadly passed away soon after from “snail poisoning”.
She explained: “Valentina was its name, but then she died two weeks later because she had snail poisoning – you know when snails leave a little trail? She got super excited and ate it and died.”
Luckily, Khloe Kardashian was probably a kid at the time so if they needed a replacement puppy, they could have just watched Khloe drag her ass around the ground instead.
Jennifer Lawrence Is Totally Marrying Darren Aronofsky This Summer
Katy Perry’s New Song Empowers Women To Have Food Sex or Something
Ja Rule’s $12,000 Ticket Music Festival Ends in ‘Lord of the Flies’ Nightmare With Kidnapping and Mugging Rumors
Obama’s First Joke About Trump Was Perfect
Rita Ora’s Gonna Regret This Outfit One Day
It’s Kylie Jenner’s Soulless Dead Eyes…And Her Sexy Midriff!
Kendall Jenner Gets Camera Shy Which Is Really Ironic
R. Kelly Sued for Nailing Sheriff Deputy’s Wife and Giving Her Chlamydia
The Rest of the Web, Thursday, 4.27.17
‘The Simpsons’ Fails to Bring Comedy to Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
Robert De Niro Is the New Snapchat King
Nordstrom Is Selling Dirty Jeans for an Insane Price