Well, okay, technically no he didn’t but Eli Roth tells Fox Vegas that 5 years ago at a club in Vegas, he was chatting with a mother and daughter when they roofied his drink.
Roth was out partying with Quentin Tarantino and RZA from Wu Tang Clan when he started feeling real woozy while talking to a mother and daughter. They offered to take him back to his room. Tarantino came and cockblocked saying he’d take Eli to his room. “Quentin Tarantino saved me from getting roofied in Vegas.”
Actually, you did get roofied so either Quentin saved you from getting robbed in Vegas or from having a threesome with a mother and daughter which would have made for an awesome Vegas story, er, if you could have remembered. Sure, it was 90% chance they would have robbed you but there there’s that 10% chance of a threesome. I’d still take those odds.
The Rest of the Web, Friday, 4.28.17
Sign Me Up for This Napping Fitness Class
Beyoncé Ordering Food Has Turned into a Meme
Kids Who Want to Waste Thousands of Dollars Studying a Fake ‘Game of Thrones’ Language Are in Luck
Jennifer Lawrence Is Totally Marrying Darren Aronofsky This Summer
Katy Perry’s New Song Empowers Women To Have Food Sex or Something
Ja Rule’s $12,000 Ticket Music Festival Ends in ‘Lord of the Flies’ Nightmare With Kidnapping and Mugging Rumors
Obama’s First Joke About Trump Was Perfect
Rita Ora’s Gonna Regret This Outfit One Day
It’s Kylie Jenner’s Soulless Dead Eyes…And Her Sexy Midriff!
Kendall Jenner Gets Camera Shy Which Is Really Ironic
R. Kelly Sued for Nailing Sheriff Deputy’s Wife and Giving Her Chlamydia