ESC

Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Girl For Attention

Breaking! 19-year-old girl likes to party and have fun! News at 11.

Page Six reports that Miley Cyrus hit up several hot spots downtown on Thursday where she at one point flirted with a girlfriend and kissed her on the lips. “She was trying to get everyone’s attention,” explained Captain Obvious. She later went to 1Oak to meet up with her fiance Liam Hemsworth who probably kicked himself for missing out.

Meh. People seem to forget that this girl is 19. This is pretty much what 90% of 19-year-olds do. The other 10% are either in the library or knitting sweaters for their cats.

Partner highlights
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
5 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Dr. Rodney McGay
Dr. Rodney McGay
9 years ago

90% of middle aged actors get homosexual massages too…stop hating on Travolta.

flawed logic
flawed logic
9 years ago

wait… miley cyrus needs to make out with a female in order to get attention??? do you not know the definition of CELEBRITY?

Breanna
Breanna
9 years ago

I love how everyone keeps saying she did this and yet there is no proof? Yeah right… Miley is constantly followed someone would have snapped a photo in a second of that. Idiots.

Daniel Asamota
9 years ago

Miley can do whatever she wants too; especially to me!

Jade
9 years ago

Miley can have sex with 2 girls at the same time and catch on video, but no matter what she does..no ones gonna care! And Daniel Asamota can be one of the girls while the other one is fucking Taylor Momsen!! I won’t give 2 shits.

Latest
Load more