Liam Gallagher Almost Died After Putting a Nut Into His Mouth

Liam Gallagher (formerly of Oasis) has survived many things (drinking, drinking, drugs, more drinking) but what almost killed him last month was a blue M&M. Now he has to carry a syringe around so he doesn’t go into anaphylactic shock and die.

He explained, “I’ve done some stuff over the years but never, never did I think a f****** blue M&M would be the thing that could have killed me. I was in a hotel on holiday and got in about the mini bar. I was bored and hungry, so it’s what you do, man. I’ve always liked M&Ms so I got into them. I had a blue one. My mouth started to swell up and I could feel it tightening my throat, man. I had to go to the docs and get it checked out straight away. It happened again a couple of weeks after and now I’ve got to carry a syringe about with me in case of emergencies. Proper PETE DOHERTY gear.”

I like how he threw in a dig at Pete Doherty at the end. At least I think that’s a dig at Pete Doherty. This is about him using heroin, right?

Partner highlights
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Load more