This is a pretty haphazard contest and I think I was supposed to run it last week but I got distracted by a bird outside my window. Oh, look. There it is again.
To celebrate the release of Kick-Ass (which was very enjoyable ) I have two Kick-Ass Blu-Rays to give away. Both include a DVD copy and digital copy.
Up top is the picture you must caption. Here are the rules if you’re one of those people. By “those people” I mean minorities, obviously. Oh, and there’s two ways to win.
Disclaimer: Only open to US/Canada residents for now. Sorry Europe, but I hate you.
One way to win:
- Write a caption for the photo above and make it funny or something.
- Post it as a comment below or send it in an email to tips (at) theblemish.com with the subject “Kick-Ass Giveaway“
- Use a real email address that you check regularly on the comment form or the email so you can be contacted if you win.
Another, easier, way to win:
- Become a fan of The Blemish Facebook page here.
- Comment with a caption for the same photo that I’ll post on the wall shortly
The 2nd way to win will be much easier because there are only 2 people that pay attention to the page so you have a 33% chance of winning.
A winner from the comment/email version and a winner from the Facebook version will be chosen by me and a friend so it’ll be unbiased. This contest will run until August 9th.