If you haven’t been living under a rock, you’d know The Wackness, opening July 3, has been getting positive buzz for a while now. And if that’s not enough, Mary-Kate Olsen is in it. That’s something, right? Hello? IMDB says:
It’s the summer of 1994, and the streets of New York are pulsing with hip-hop. Set against this backdrop, Luke Shapiro (Josh Peck) spends his last summer before college selling dope throughout New York City, trading it with his shrink (Ben Kingsley) for therapy, while crushing on his step-daughter (Olivia Thirlby).
Anyway, someone is letting me give away 5 soundtracks to the movie. I’m popular.
To win, leave a comment or e-mail me (theblemish (at) gmail.com, subject: The Wackness giveaway) by Tuesday, July 1 (preferably with a love letter or naked pictures of your hot girlfriend). I’ll choose five winners out of a hat or maybe spin three times around and point at my computer screen five times.
If you comment, leave a valid e-mail address.
“The Wackness” soundtrack track list (all the music featured in the film )
01. “The What” – Notorious B.I.G. feat. Method Man
02. “You Used to Love Me” – Faith Evans
03. “Flava in Your Ear” -Craig Mack
04. “Summertime” – Fresh Prince
05. “Can’t Ya See” – Total
06. “I Can’t Wake Up” – KRS-One
07. “The World is Yours” – Nas
08. “Can I Kick It?” -A Tribe Called Quest
09. “Heaven or Hell” – Raekwon
10. “Bump and Grind” – R. Kelly
11. “Just a Friend” – Biz Markie
12. “Tearz” – Wu Tang Clan
13. “Long Shot Kick the Bucket” – The Pioneers
Including bonus tracks edition
14. “All the Young Dudes” – Mott the Hoople
15. “Season of the Witch” – Donovan
Former Spice Girl Seduced 18-Year-Old Nanny
McDonald’s New Uniforms Are Perfect for the Dystopian Society We Live In
Hot New Beauty Hack: Bounce Your Boyfriend’s Balls On Your Face
What Trump Sounds Like Trying to Form Intelligible Words
Amber Heard One Step Closer to Billions of Dollars
Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter with One Very, Non-Crazy Tweet
Cory Booker Still Waiting for That Mindy Kaling Date
Ariel Winter Doesn’t Disapoint in This Dress
Kylie Jenner’s Tight Dress Can’t Stop Protesters From Protesting Her
Your Prayers Have Been Answered, Ed Sheeran Might Quit Music
Vin Diesel Says He’d Whoop The Rock
Did Aaron Hernandez Kill To Cover Up His Homosexuality?