Whitney Houston’s death on Saturday was tragic, but on the bright side, it may have made this year’s Grammys the most watched since, um, last year’s. Naturally, producers threw together some Whitney Houston tributes such as Jennifer Hudson singing I Will Always Love You.
Besides that, not much else happened this year other than Adele winning 6 awards and performing for the first time since throat surgery. Geez, save some Grammys for the rest of those dopes.
Other surprising things that happened at this year’s Grammy Awards:
- Dave Grohl bopping to Dead Mau5. I thought I’d never see the day.
- Paul McCartney doing a half-fist pump because he wasn’t sure if a full fist pump was proper for someone his age.
- Nicki Minaj’s weird Exorcist themed performance.
- Katy Perry’s cameltoe.
- Chris Brown performing, his first on the show since beating Rihanna.
- The three women dancing around Chris Brown not leaving with black eyes.
- Rihanna not leaving with a black eye.
- No girl whatsoever leaving with a black eye.