Bynes was shopping in West Hollywood at boutique store Kin on Monday where she locked herself in the dressing room for almost 2 hours to try on clothes.
Employees say they heard banging from the dressing room every 10 minutes. Worried, one employee called another who drove to the store to try and get Amanda out. Amanda told them, “I need more time.”
Amanda finally came out at 5:30 PM, went to the register and paid for a pair of stilettos, sunglasses and a few other things. On her way out, she saw photogs and asked the clerk to call her a cab. The employee was heard saying, ”I was so worried about her. I didn’t know what she was doing in [the dressing room]. I didn’t know if she was overdosing, or doing drugs or what.”
Oh, please. I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this. Like, she could have spilled her bong water everywhere and tried to clean it up or she could have smoked out beforehand, got sleepy and decided to take a nap or any other possible scenario involving weed.