Justin Bieber was in a South Korea club last Thursday when he went up to DJ Michael Woods, who was in the middle of a set, and demanded he play some hip-hop. Woods did what any man would do. He told Bieber to “f*ck off and put some clothes on.”
That made Baby Huey mad so, like a brave warrior, he sucker punched Woods’ tour manager, Alex Madden, who was standing next to him. Bieber then ran behind his bodyguards who grabbed Madden by the throat.
Party host Ben Baller downplayed the incident denying it ever happened and says that Woods is blowing everything way out of proportion. He claims there was no sucker punch and, while they did argue over the music, it didn’t end with Bieber flailing his limp wrist around. Here’s Woods’ account via Twitter.
- Next time u wanna take a cheap shot at my Tour Manager @justinbieber stick around to follow it thru instead of runnin off like a lil pussy
– Story is @justinbieber + his army of heavy security muscled in to the booth half way thru my set in S. Korea demanding hip hop…
– So when I told @justinbieber to fuck off and put some clothes on he took a cheap shot at my tour manager and fled behind a wall of security
Here’s what Alex, his manager, had to say.
- What made me laugh was when bieber’s security squared up to me AGAIN afterwards & said, I quote, “recognise when you see a REAL nigga”
– Yo @justinbieber ur a pretty tough guy when you can sneak in a cheap shot & hide behind ur meat head security! Next time stand up tall!
– @msmengineer Yeah bruv! Sucker punched me in Seoul & hid behind his security after he shut @michael_woods music off & demanded hip hop! DICK
– @LDMoore_ as soon as he punched me they had me up by my throat before I could even react
The money quote is obviously, “Recognize when you see a real nigga.” Justin Bieber is as “real a nigga” as Steve Urkel. I’ve seen eunuchs with bigger balls than that guy.